• Formulated to provide winter hardiness and build a strong root system.
• Contains Trimec® herbicide, which controls:Dandelion, Chickweed, Knotweed, Plantains, Henbit,Spurge, and other listed broadleaf weeds.
• Nutralene®, the ultimate time-released fertilizer, thickens and provides a lush and deep green lawn -Feeds for over two months!
• Winterizes your lawn and helps to prevent winterkill
• A fall application will minimize next season’s broadleaf weeds.
• Dormant feeding increases the carbohydrates in the plant roots providing for better winter hardiness.
• A Fall Weed Control application is the best time of year to kill unwanted broadleaf weeds.
When to Apply:
• Apply in late August, September, or early October when the temperature cools and weed re-growth appears.
• Do not apply after weeds have gone dormant in the fall.
How to Apply:
1. Mow lawn 1 to 2 days before application.
2. Water lawn thoroughly at least 1 day before application to sustain moisture until the next watering. (see step 4)
3. Apply when weeds are actively growing, preferably in the early morning when grass is damp from dew. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lightly with water to hold the Trimec® material to the weed leaves and prevent dust drift on to non-target plants.
4. Do not water or wash product from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time a thorough watering should take place. Refer to the back of the bag for spreader settings
17# 260-1627 SDS