• Controls dandelions, clover, and over 200 other broadleaf Weeds
• Gives a full feeding of fertilizer
• Contains the leading broadleaf herbicide Trimec®
• Designed to meet the demands of most turfgrasses under a broad range of soil types and conditions
• Controls weeds and feeds your lawn in one application
• Contains iron for a faster, richer, deeper green
• Contains controlled-release nitrogen for consistent feeding
When to Apply:
Apply mid-April through July when broadleaf weeds appear. Application #2 of the Menards Premium Lawn Care Program for a thick, green, lush lawn
How to Apply:
1. Mow lawn to normal height 1 to 2 days before application.
2. Water lawn thoroughly at least 1 day before application to sustain moisture until the next watering. (see step 4)
3. Apply when weeds are young and actively growing, preferably in the morning when dew is on the grass. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lawn lightly with water to hold the material and prevent dust drift to non-target plants.
4. Do not water or wash product from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time a thorough watering should take place. Refer to back of bag for spreader settings.