Menards® Premium Fall Lawn Food 22-0-10 fertilizer is uniquely blended to prepare your lawn for the stresses of the dormant winter season and also help give it a jump start in the spring. Utilizing proven controlled-release technology, this product gives your lawn a healthy, long-lasting deep green. Upon application, nitrogen is released into the soil and will continue to feed your lawn slowly and gently for over two months. In addition, this product will help improve color and density, aid in disease and stress resistance, and promote an overall healthier lawn.
While often overlooked, fall fertilizing is actually considered one of the most important applications of the year in order to maintain the overall health and beauty of your lawn.
Good cultural practices such as routine mowing and watering will also aid in the overall health and appearance of your lawn.
• Especially designed for winterizing a lawn in the
fall of the year
• When fall temperatures get cooler, grass begins sending
nutrients down to the root system to get ready for winter
• Dormant feeding increases the carbohydrates in the
plants root system, providing for a stronger, winter-hardy
• Provides for an earlier, stronger spring green-up.
• High rates of phosphorus and potassium help reduce the
risks of contracting disease and excessive stress during
• Helps thicken plant density, which helps to choke out
When to Apply:
• Designed to be applied in the fall of the year. Preferably
from September through late November of the fall
• Earlier application gives the fertilizer more time to
strengthen the root systems of the grass.
How to Apply:
See back of bag for further application instructions.
It is not essential to water this product into the soil,
ALSO CONTROLS WEEDS WHILE PREPARING LAWN